Friday, June 15, 2012

Panasonic KX-TG6592T DECT 6.0 Amplified Sound Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Black, 2 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG6592T DECT 6.0 Amplified Sound Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Black, 2 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX-TG6592T DECT 6.0 Amplified Sound Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Black, 2 Handsets, Brand Panasonic, Color Titanium black, 2 HandsetsAll Digital Answering System IncludedSingle LineCordless PhoneDECT 6.0 Plus Technology Cordless Phones
This phone does everything I want, speaker phone loud and clear, answering system loud and clear, remote handset loud and clear, no interference from computer network/cable tv/ any other appliances. Set-up was easy, menus easy to understand. The price was very reasonable. I'd recommend this phone to anyone in the market for a phone with its features. I did not use the headset feature, so cannot comment on that., I don't normally write reviews but I use them ALL the time for purchases. So here is my pennies worth. I was looking for a cordless phone for my mom (she is 70). This phone was easy to program and set up. The display and...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment