Friday, July 27, 2012

VTech CS6229-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone, Silver/Black, 3 Handsets

VTech CS6229-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone, Silver/Black, 3 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale The Vtech CS6229-3 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone - Silver/Black,3 Handsets are expandable up to 12 handsets using only one phone jack, comes with Caller ID / Call Waiting and Handset Speakerphone., Brand VTech, Color White/blck, Handset SpeakerphoneExpandable up to 12 handsets using only one phone jackCaller ID / Call Waiting
This telephone set is perfect! I researched cordless telephone manufacturers and I came to the conclusion that Vtech phones had the best overall reviews. I was not disappointed.Clear sound and no battery issues. Remote phones are problem free. I particularly like that telephone numbers and other things entered into any of the telephones are available to all of them. The buttons are easy to use and using the features is simple.I have optimum digital/cable phone service through Cablevision and I have the primary base phone connected to the modem. The bases of the two secon...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment