Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Panasonic KX-TG1062M DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone with Answering Machine, Metallic Gray, 2 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG1062M DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone with Answering Machine, Metallic Gray, 2 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX-TG1062M Dect 6.0 Cordless/Corded Phone with Answering Machine, Brand Panasonic, Color Dark Grey, Call Block/Silent Mode/Night ModeExpandable to 6 HandsetsPower Outage Operation, Corded HandsetDECT 6.0 TechnologySingle LineCorded Base with Cordless Handsets2 HandsetsHeadset JackDigital Answering System Included
many years ago, when I bought my first cordless landline phone, I tried many brands including GE and Panasonic. Panasonic cordless phones might be more expensive and never seem to go on sale, but I have since then decided Panasonic will be the only cordless phone I will ever buyI bought this model because the huge keypads on the main unit, and the capability to make phone calls during power outrage (99% cordless phones won't do this#.The call quality is super good. I tried to use the phone right next to my wireless G #2.4GHz) router and laptop, no interference either w...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment