Saturday, July 7, 2012

Panasonic KX-TG9392T 2-Line Corded/Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Black, 2 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG9392T 2-Line Corded/Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Black, 2 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic 2 Line Corded Cordless DECT 6.0 Telephone with Two Handsets, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, All Digital Answering System IncludedCorded Base and 2 Cordless HandsetMulti-line - 2 LinesDECT 6.0 Technology
I purchase this product to begin replacing my old Panasonic 5.8 system. We had 5 phones on the old one and one of them quit working. I am pleased with the new battery setup, should be a lot less expensive to replace batteries. The set up is simple, nice menu, clean display and great clarity. The overall size of the unit is nice, too. Negative: DECT does not have the range of the old system. I had hoped to use one of the new handsets in my basement office, but there were too many signal interruptions to make that practical. I settled for one of the old handsets and have great reception. Hope it lasts till I retire., Phone quality is s0-s0. Range is not very good at all. In all...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment