Saturday, August 18, 2012

Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset

Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, Hands-Free Speakerphone on HandsetDect 6.0 Technology Cordless PhoneTalking Caller ID/Call Block/Silent ModePower Back-up OperationDual Keypad on both Base and Handset
For me, buying a new phone system is about as enjoyable as buying a GPS for my car. It's a mind-boggling experience with so many makers and models that it just gives me a headache. Thankfully I only have to go through this ordeal every 5-6 years or so.I did not have any problem with my previous phone system, a Uniden TRU8885-2 5.8 GHz Digital Cordless Phone with Dual Handsets and Answering System base station with additional Uniden TCX800 Accessory Handset for TRU8800 Expandable Phones (Silver/Black). The Uniden was not missing any features. In fact, I am not looking forward to getting rid of it at all. I love...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment