Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Motorola DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with 1 Handset and Caller ID L601M

Motorola DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with 1 Handset and Caller ID L601M

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale The Motorola L601M DECT 6.0 cordless phone is an excellent solution for home or office use. Features include: Interference free digital technology, handset with 10 selectable ring tones and backlit LCD display, caller ID with information on the last 30 calls, handset speakerphone, expandable up to 5 handsets., Brand Motorola, Color 1 Handset, Handset Speakerphone with caller ID and 30 name and number storageInterference Free DECT 6.0Expandable to 5 handsetsBacklit LCD Display10 selectable ringtones
Every feature you need, great looking phones! The only thing they are missing is back-lit keys. If you are looking for an affordable set of cordless phones for home or work look no further., Excellent Product 100% perfect.. I am enjoy my phone.. I would like more Models for me... The batery is perfect.. the size excellent I like this product, I replaced an older 5Ghz phone with thi...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment